Relaunch: Unpacking Universal Medicine episode 3 – sexiness and Esoteric Women’s HealthPosted: May 19, 2018
The corporation behind Esoteric Breast Massage pitches questionable products and services to women and girls with their unconvincing and confused ‘True Sexy’ gimmick.
Video recordings of Universal Medicine’s Way of the Livingness events and other UM marketing materials give insight into the workings of the Goonellabah based commercial occult religious conglomerate. UPDATE: UM contractors The Co-Creative lodged a second round of groundless copyright infringement complaints to YouTube and had 3 episodes taken down. After I issued a counter notification they deliberately stalled to keep them down. The full playlist of videos has been restored, with more to come.
The Co-Creative are Jonathan Baldwin, Rebecca (Bec) and Simon Asquith, and Clayton Lloyd. They’re the audio-visual contractors responsible for recording and webcasting UM’s ‘amazing’ events.
Episode 3 ‘True Sexy’ & Esoteric Women’s Health
UM’s confusing messages about sex are a prime example of the corporation’s issues with truth in advertising and informed consent. UM’s beliefs and behaviours also call into question its hands on healing practices and its involvement in sexual health and education initiatives for children.
UM and Esoteric Women’s Health are behind the Girl to Woman Festival which they are misleadingly attempting to export to Tenterfield, Melbourne and possibly further afield. Eso Women’s Health’s unqualified proprietor ran youth groups at which she sought personal disclosures on sex from adolescents. UM has a fixation on underaged sexual violence, which is ongoing, and its promoters are presenters at the state government funded PASH conference for high school kids.
Sergileaks – feedback from UM
The reaction to my series from UM’s transparency free Sons of God is that the Way of the Livingness footage has been hacked to death and taken ‘out of context’. A snout suggested it might be better to release the full videos first.
I think that’s worth a response in point form.
- UM have said that about everything I’ve published.
- UM also believe spirits are 12 feet tall, can smell a Son of God from a mile away, and terrorize little children (and UMers) after hours. The same people believe medical research is controlled by the Four Lords of Form.
- There is no context where any of what’s been shown so far is appropriate, rational or non-contentious.
- If I paid any attention to what UM thought of my publications, I’d never publish.
- If I stuck to publishing things they might approve of, I’d end up writing miserable million word screeds like Alison Greig, lol.
- There’s nothing to stop UM from making the videos freely available for public scrutiny. People with any sense won’t pay for that worthless stuff. Instead UM have attempted to shut down any kind of critical analysis. Their panic censorship proves that.
- If they don’t like my criticism, they are welcome to respond to it here or elsewhere. In over five years they’ve never responded with a single word that could give us any assurance that they have an ounce of integrity between them. Their reactions have only made us more concerned. They’ve reacted with ad hominem attacks, lies and bullying. Comments are open here UM.
- I won’t pander to balderdash from people who prohibit critical feedback.
- The Way of the Livingness presentations run for up to three hours. They are punctuated with loony revelations, but most of the content is unbelievably dull. There’s a reason why UM has been running for eighteen years using every deceptive and coercive tactic imaginable and still only has a couple of hundred committed followers – their content is insufferable. It’s inane, ridiculous and mindlessly boring. I have too much respect for my audience to put them through that.
- I’m publishing to inform the public, not to please an oppressive and dishonest high demand organization.
- Copyright law allows me to use a reasonable amount of material in a work of journalism, review, criticism or satire. Putting up full videos does breach copyright, but as I said above, I wouldn’t do it because most of you would switch off after a few minutes anyway. I’d have no audience!
Next gossip or legal update I’ll fill you in on UM’s latest hilarious complaints to WordPress. They actually paid a media lawyer to send WordPress a three page letter. It’s an absolute pearler.
A health warning
Loved ones of people involved in UM, particularly those with children caught up in it have been appalled by what they’ve seen in the videos.
It may be upsetting to some of you.
It’s good for others to know they’re not alone in their misgivings so please feel free to comment. I’m pretty busy with legal stuff but you can always contact me if you’re having a hard time. I think it’s time we set something up so that you can speak with others who understand what it’s like to deal with UM in your life.
We have readers who are former UM followers and many readers with loved ones involved, so I’d like commenters to remember that when they comment. The majority of UM community members are decent and well intentioned people. Unfortunately they’re ensnared in a large scale and elaborate deception.
The films prove that UM deserves a lot more criticism than it’s had. One of the most confronting things about this mess is that many of UM’s well intentioned members are participating in the organization’s deceptive, exploitative and otherwise lousy conduct. It’s heartbreaking for all involved. It causes massive problems. Please be sensitive that many readers feel a mixture of emotions about this stuff, including grief. It doesn’t help to rub their noses in it. Criticism of UM is deserved but we don’t want to alienate anyone whose been done over or deter readers from commenting either.
Using and sharing
Feel free to share the videos. They are useful for notifying community organizations, schools or other institutions about UM and its promoters.
I daresay a number of you will be able to use this material in dealing with the Family Court. The episodes include some very persuasive material for keeping kids away from this group. Contact me for assistance.
Tips for commenters
It’s helpful to me and other commenters if you identify time signatures within the videos if you want to comment on any particular statement or segment. You’ll see there’s a lot to comment on.
Comments are moderated for legal reasons. Unfortunately what reasonable people call ‘the bleeding obvious’, UM and its invested lawyers call ‘defamation’. The Australian legal system is such that taking a defence of truth to trial takes years, enormous costs, and otherwise the moving of mountains.
Team UM is now also jumping up and down about comments they say could ‘prejudice’ a jury, and threatening to charge commenters who make remarks about the plaintiff’s published comments with contempt of court. Never mind that UM have been publishing genuinely prejudicial and false allegations about the defendant that they can’t prove…
If some of your descriptions get modified, you know why.