Sunlight Ink Publishing – the Universal Medicine cult targets childrenPosted: May 1, 2014
Imagine a world filled with people living in the knowing of their TRUE INNER BEAUTY – knowing they are beauty-full just for being them. sunlightink.com
The latest recruitment tilt from Tanya Curtis, of FABIC Behavioural Management, and Serge Benhayon’s business partner and personal assistant, Desiree Delaloye, is a publishing venture targeting children with Serge Benhayon’s bent occult philosophy and shoddy spelling. Typical of the ‘energetic integrity’ of anything associated with Universal Medicine, it’s window dressed with innocuous SergeSpeak, disguising the oppressive anti-social brainwashing crucial to Universal Medicine’s sordid ‘innermost’ core.
It’s all the vile hypocrisy we’ve seen in UM publicity and on the love blogs, prettified with smiling faces and brightly coloured love hearts – packaged for kids.
I AM BEAUTY-FULL JUST FOR BEING ME
A Beauty-Full Book with a Beauty-Full Message.
A powerful message for children to learn early in life that nothing we do, nor the way we look determine our beauty as our TRUE BEAUTY was already there at our birth and will be in us forever, no matter what our life challenges are. Our true beauty comes from our innermost and is not based on what the world judges.
It’s based on what the cult judges, instead.
Anyone who doesn’t pay up and toe the Esoteric TRUE BEAUTY line is condemned as pranic, or Astral, loveless and in pain, a hater, abuser or troll. Which page do you break that to the kiddies on, Tan?
This message shared will support children of all ages, colour and origin (including all adults) to accept themselves just for BEING them.
Except if BEING them entails:
- Asking questions
- Feeling or expressing emotion
- Showing intellectual ability
- Wanting to listen to music other than Chris James and that godawful Benhayon racket, ‘Glorious Music’.
- Eating or expressing a desire to eat dairy, gluten, grains, potatoes, sugar, legumes, beef and anything else deemed pranic by the Messiah of Malnutrition
- Wanting to play sport or learn to dance properly beyond flapping around in ‘True Movement’
- Behaving like a normal kid, being active, or as the cult calls anyone not semi-catatonic and zombie-like, ‘racy’
- Being uncomfortable with being referred to as ‘racy’, particularly with its smutty connotations
- Wanting to read anything other than Esoteric literature – oops, too late, those books got burned at Cameron Bell’s fright night Esoteric celebration
- Going to school or university where SERGE SAYS they’re taught to be ’empty puppets’
- Studying rudimentary science enough to call bullshit on Sergio’s meaningless ‘everything is energy’ pseudoscience palaver
- Not wanting to have a sleep over at pervey Uncle Serge’s house
- Wanting to close the bathroom door at Chez Sergio
- Not wanting to discuss their sexual or drug experiences, or dob in their parents in a kiddy confession group run by Natalie Benhayon
- Resisting being dragged to an Esoteric ‘healer’ for an entity removal or to be told they acting all loveless and in pain because they’re a reincarnated rape or massacre victim
- Not wanting to listen to middle aged histrionics, insufferable narcissism or psychotic meltdowns at Glorious UniMed events
- Expressing doubt
- Questioning the cult’s harassment of anyone who asks questions or is critical of their bullying and abuse
Once all those healthy and reasonable aspects of having an autonomous and functional personality are eliminated, it’s real easy to be a beauty-full, tender and lovely cult clone.
Imagine a world filled with people living in the knowing of their TRUE INNER BEAUTY – knowing they are beauty-full just for being them.
IMAGINE A WORLD FILLED WITH PEOPLE LIVING IN THE KNOWING
OF THEIR TRUE INNER AMAZING BEING.Sunlight Ink Publishing is committed to publish only books that support our readers to be their truly amazing self in a world that does not support us to be who we innately are…
– our naturally sensitive, tender, harmonious and beauty-full being. Knowing and living in this way – accepting our innate sensitivity, tenderness and loveliness – allows us all to bring to the world who we are in truth as opposed to what the world is imposing on us to be.
Sunlight Ink Publishing has been developed in response to the knowing that everything a child, young person and adult experiences in life will leave an energetic imprint in our body. All imprints are stored within the body and are mostly carried throughout life. These imprints influence our future choices. Knowing this, we are aware that everything a child experiences will influence their future choices all through their life.
Sunlight Ink Publishing is aware that messages within any books will leave a lasting imprint on the reader and thus impact on all their choices including a person’s psychological well-being throughout life! (Sunlight Ink site)
Q1. I would like Sunlight Ink to publish my book. What do I need to do?Sunlight Ink Publishing will consider all books that have a message that will support the readers naturally beauty-full being to develop. In accordance to the principle of ‘everything is energy, thus everything is because of energy’ (~ Serge Benhayon) we are aware that the way in which we live will have an impact on the energetic integrity of each book. Thus, while the message of the book is of high importance, so too is the energetic integrity of the author.Q3. I am interested in reselling your books. What do I need to do?…We would love for you to be a part of the growing SunLight Ink Family. We are a very small Publishing company and rely on networking and word of mouth advertising. (Sunlight Ink Site)