The Universal Medicine cult under ATTACKPosted: November 4, 2013
Letter to the Student Body
4 November 2013 8:05 PM
As you are well aware, over the last 18 months there has been a concerted effort by a small group of people to harass and vilify Universal Medicine, Serge Benhayon, Students of the Livingness and anyone associated with Universal Medicine.
What is important to feel is that although the attacks have targeted Serge, his family, and practitioners, we are all the target. The intention of the attacks has been to lessen our growing voice as Students of the Livingness – and in this, they have failed. Serge never planned or designed a ‘student body’. We came looking for this work and recognised it as it being ours as much as it was the presenter’s way of life. And therefore, it is not about Serge, but about all of us, and how we feel in claiming our place in the amazing love that we have been developing.The ‘attacks’ have been orchestrated through a variety of strategies which include online ‘hate’ blogging, making bogus official complaints to government and regulatory bodies, anonymous phone calls to workplaces, colluding with journalists, disseminating false information and stalking via email.
This harassment has been supported by an online environment which currently allows for vitriolic hate and intention to harm under the guise of freedom of speech, and some journalists who operated deceptively and broke every code in the Australian Press Council’s (APC) general principles in terms of fair and balanced journalism. This false and defamatory material remains available online today and we are taking measures to address this. Work is being done to address the lies and the corruption and to bring to account the perpetrators.
As we have expressed many times, it is important here to not be troubled or concerned — the behaviour and lack of love expressed by these individuals simply exposes the pain they are unwilling to feel and their irresponsibility in resisting love when it is presented to them. The quality of their lives and relationships reflect this.
The point however in writing now is to state simply that the actions of this small group have not been able to hold us back from expressing truth and love and cannot hold us back unless we allow it so. It is therefore a matter of a wise choice and this itself is part of being a student. We are all equal in the eyes of God. We have the same power within; it is simply our choices that determine the depth and breadth of love we feel and express in our lives.
True change begins with being love, living that love and in us all expressing from the livingness in-full – with confidence and in a way that any concerns about these small-minded hateful people (who refuse to be honest about what is really hurting them) have no power over us or what we bring. In their attack on Universal Medicine and us they have had to resort to lies and deception – falsehoods which naturally crumble when confronted with truth – it is as simple as that. Again it is not about what others are doing or saying about us – it is about how we choose to live the love we have chosen to live.
It is important at this time to gather ourselves and really honour the love that we have grown to be together – if we feel this strength we can see that our expression from this is immoveable and unshakeable. The lies and deceit cannot stand in the face of that truth. We can honour what we have become, what we know and the Brotherhood that we are by standing up as Sons of God and expressing from our inner-most – together – our here shared purpose.
“Never back down from expressing the truth, and much less from living it.” ~ SB
your fellow students
Waaaah! I’m in PAIN! It like totally hurts to be LOVELESS.
NEVER BACK DOWN FROM EXPRESSING THE TRUTH
But stay the fuck away from the facts…
Work is being done to address the lies and the corruption and to bring to account the perpetrators.
Yes, we’ve been hard at it, and still are. Oh hang on, they’re talking about us and our media colluders and the fact they won’t take any of us to court because they know who we’d subpoena.
Universal Medicine students need to get some things straight.
- The Australian Press Council handles complaints on fair and balanced journalism. Has the cult made any complaints to the APC and what were the findings?
- It is against the law to make false or bogus complaints to regulators. The penalty is prosecution. At no point has any regulator questioned the veracity of our complaints or the evidence submitted for those. The cult has not made any claims that complaints or evidence provided within complaints are false.
- It is an offence to harrass or intimidate complainants and we will pursue charges for harassment or intimidation attempts and for making false statments in legal notices.
- The cult is wealthy and resourced enough to sue us for defamation, but they haven’t. We can back everything we write, a defamation writ wouldn’t succeed, the publicity would be worse than a couple of blogs running an exposure campaign and they’d have to pay our costs.
- We are currently in the process of making further complaints and notifications, assisting regulators and communicating with journalists. We have more dirt to expose online. No amount of bluster from the cult will stop us from doing that.
So now that’s out of the way, go and see why the cult is in an Esoteric lather, with my latest exposé on the Sound Foundation, Universal Medicine’s UK charity front.
And soon, the documents revealing UM’s failed bid to gain charity status as a religion in the UK.
No wonder they’re pissing their pants.