Serge Benhayon’s false feminism, true misandry and hitting the paedophilia buttonPosted: May 1, 2013
Esoteric Development Group Message 23 begins with a question:
A revelation for all students to ponder –
Have you been part of a brainwashing cult that UniMed’s teachings have pulled you out of? (Benhayon, EDG Message 23, undated, p.1)
In an extraordinary feat of subversion that quandary spirals into an extended hissy fit on the ills of the world outside the Universal Medicine cult. The whole thing is too long and too mind bending for one blog post, so in celebration of Universal Misandry week we’ll stick to the parts where Serge tells us how he really feels about men – opening the flood gates of hate with a pitch to women’s feelings of oppression and winding up with his pet trauma trigger – paedophilia.
We promise you’ll cop an abridged version of the preceding madness at a later date, including lines like this:
In the temporal world, we are bombarded with lies that are taught as irrefutable truths.
And these are peddled by the current crop of religions and by the universities and similar educating bodies of this world…
What is called mainstream/conventional life is nothing more than a brain-washing cult that easily preys on anyone who is not impulsed by their Soul or does not live from their inner-heart. These are words ‘they’ loathe hearing. (pp.5-6)
But for now we’ll do what Serge is incapable of and keep to a limited number of themes. A couple of linguistic notes to watch for is the way Serge frequently conflates his trigger themes – women’s debilitation, men’s lovelessness/abusiveness, sexual violence – especially paedophilia – and charity. Note that Serge usually precedes his calls for donations and his sales pitches for cult music with some rant about the evil PRANIC! 😮 world. The ploy is a twist on Ericksonian sales techniques, where he has to make his targets feel like crap before he can sell them the ‘self-nurturing’ ‘self-loving’ divine ‘Soulfulness’ and ‘energetic integrity’ of his godawful muzak and the privilege of throwing their hard earned money at his property portfolio. Note also that within the original notes he uses a range of text sizes, two different fonts and four or five colours, so the text has a loony, chaotic tone. Too much hassle to reproduce here, but you’ll get the idea.
Disclaimer: our recommendation for anyone proceeding with Message 23 with reasonable mental health or wanting to preserve what they have left, it’s best done in a padded environment.
The mainstream cult works like this –
So long as what the cult members are told does not ask them to be responsible for all that takes place, you are free to say, state and or claim anything.
But, you will be a heretic, an anti-Semite and a cult leader by their definition if you teach that we are one and that only love will work for us all equally.
And so, the mainstream cult has what it calls truth and what it calls not true but not what actually is truth and what is not true, much less allow the Energetic Truth to be accepted as the only true truth.
One would assume the Energetic Truth would be the sought after type of truth given that we live in a world where everything is energy … even in the mainstream cult the latter fact is a truth.
Can you imagine what would happen if a man today taught and or wrote in a book that is claimed to be from God the following —
a. “A woman who becomes pregnant and gives birth to a son will be ceremonially unclean for seven days, just as she is unclean during her monthly period. On the eighth day the boy is to be circumcised. Then the woman must wait thirty-three days to be purified from her bleeding. She must not touch anything sacred or go to the sanctuary until the days of her purification are over. If she gives birth to a daughter, for two weeks the woman will be unclean, as during her period. Then she must wait sixty-six days to be purified from her bleeding. These are the regulations for the woman who gives birth to a boy. She is to bring two doves or two pigeons, one for a burnt offering and the other for a sin offering. In this way the priest will make atonement for her, and she will be clean.”
— Leviticus 12: 1-8
b. If a woman gives birth to a girl she is unclean for twice as long.
If the above religious law was written today, such a man would certainly not be from God, he would be accursed of utter discrimination against women and, deemed to be evil and any of his followers would likewise deemed to be in a cult. But in the mainstream cult, the book that is allowed to have such teachings and instructions in it, is considered a holy book and to be the holy words of God. What is easily seen here is how outrageous discrimination is somehow ‘holy’ when it has been allowed to be around for thousands of years and where there are big enough numbers to support it unchallenged, but if one or a small group challenge and or expose it as the sheer discrimination it is, it is deemed an evil cult…(pp.6-7)
Okay, Sergio, hold the bus. The book of Leviticus IS challenged constantly by pretty much every member of sane humanity, including feminists, LGBT people and most Christians. Atheists go without saying. The only people who accept it are extreme Christian fundamentalists. What planet have you been on?
Don’t answer that.
Sergio believes he INVENTED feminism!
Some of the staunchly fought-for truths of the mainstream cult are –…
5. Women we are told are to endure painful childbirth as well as the unclean period of menstruation because they sinned first.
6. Women are to have children, this is what they do and if they do not, they must question their womanhood and thus their standing in this cult’s ‘mainstream’ society.
Hang on again. I know Message 23 is undated, but when did he write this? Must have been when he was the non homosexual Leonardo Da Vinci (a story for another day) scribbling away at the twilight of the dark ages. Or maybe Serge has been taking notes from the Taliban.
7. Also, women must ignore their innate ability to feel and know what is true love and put up with whatever their already denatured man dishes out because he is providing — even if he is abusive.
8. And so, accepting sex at the expense of their bodies is part of being a woman in this cult, for you are frigid, cold and not beautiful if you do not. And therefore, it is the woman who is at fault if they say no to sex … the kind that men like to use to relieve themselves by using the woman.
9. In the mainstream cult it is ok to leave a woman who does not ‘putout’, obey or comply, but not ok for her to leave his abusive and unloving behaviours.
Again, Sergio must hail from another planet where women hate sex and either have no rights or don’t exercise them. Where women’s rights are compromised or denied he paints himself as the saviour. His remedy for female oppression is to join his cult where he will teach us how to be women while wanting us to believe that all the men in our lives are ‘loveless’ bastards. He never says a word about women pursuing sex recreationally in celebration of their bodies, enjoying it, feeling great about it, and loving and appreciating their male sex partners. Nor does he talk about women’s ability to gain immense pleasure from sex, and being more likely to experience multiple orgasms than men. Sorry to rub it in guys, but just as Serge writes all men off as crazed sex fiends, he NEVER mentions women’s enormous potential for physical pleasure, nor their desire – healthy, passionate, unapologetic, uninhibited desire, now lost to the women in the cult.
10. Men are from birth unlovingly conditioned to be a certain way, and then they are blamed for being that way.
11. This cult teaches that men can build behaviours that are unloving and that if those unloving behaviours are challenged, it comes from a cult leader and they are to be ignored or put a stop to.
12. In the mainstream cult, it is ok for men who are aggressive, depressed, rude and unloving to their partners and family to call those who teach a one-unified meaning of love, an evil cult.
13. Women too are allowed to call a cult anything that teaches them to remember their true beauty, tender essence and the amazing wise bearers of truth that they naturally are.
14. And look out if someone dares to bring a true form of healing that helps address the root issues of what is wrong in society – he/she must be a cult, how dare they offer such truth … who do they think they are? (pp.7-8)
Even skimming eight pages out of ten is an exhausting exercise. This must be how Benhayon wears the followers down. Anyway, to paraphrase the above bullshit: parents don’t love their sons. They raise them to be callous bastards without exception. The only person who notices that all men are bastards and all parents are failures is running a harmful multi-million dollar healing scam, but is defensive when it’s labelled a cult even if it satisfies all definitions. Said scam artist defines ‘healing’ as paternalistically dictating to women and men their gender identities, molesting sexual abuse victims, overcharging and overservicing for bogus therapies, instilling therapy dependency through manipulation and fear mongering, causing grievous bodily harm via the non nutritionally based diet and destroying relationships and families. Said scam artist takes exception to being exposed.
Moving down the list of crimes committed by mainstream cult members – imbibing caffeinated and sugary drinks, selling cigarettes instead of healing symbols, taking medication for illnesses and not recognizing that ‘everything is energy’ – the ‘world’s teacher’ and he of the ‘utmost integrity’ launches into a full blown Esoteric lather, attempting to obscure his own lack of accountability by shifting attention to evil mainstream churches.
But with a retinue of descriptions that are a little too graphic.
22. And so, change the meaning of as many words as it is necessary and, as it is suitable so that one or the many can get away with almost anything … well, make that get away with anything they so choose. Need an example? How about the word ‘religion’, which originally means to re-choose, to re-connect or to re-bind, which fits perfectly in its true meaning with what the esoteric is all about. And so, why not make the word ‘religion’ to mean that one can have an institution that can operate above the law and that if it breaks the law, such as rape and or sodomise, that is – to sexually seek anal and oral intercourse with children and teenagers … they will not be de-institutionalised, shut-down or put in jail like any other cult or person would should they perform such violating gross injustices on children.23. We rightly arrest the leaders of ‘cults’ that take advantage of children, but not arrest a pope and his cohorts who protect their own vile repeating child-offenders. And so, they are free to sodomise and thus completely de-moralise young children whilst all efforts are made to protect their religion even if it means to ignore the law and further crush the children it has violated by ignoring the horrendous crimes and putting their church above all such claims … another form of psychological violation for the multitude of victims that will further damage them and last life-long … but then again, it’s ok to further damage and humiliate the already deeply violated by ignoring if not arrogantly refusing their rights in this cult’s way of life. (p.9)
Why don’t you post that on your propaganda sites, Rebecca?